彦卿 Yanqing
今天工造司上新了么?没有 Did the Artisanship Commission have new products today? No
彦卿 Yanqing:
[打招呼]
[Greet]
彦卿 Yanqing:
开拓者老师好!
Hi, Teacher Trailblazer!
彦卿 Yanqing:
听将军说老师云游四方
The general said you travel all over the place
彦卿 Yanqing:
彦卿相中两把工造司新品好剑
I spotted two new swords from the Artisanship Commission
彦卿 Yanqing:
实在看花眼了,一时不知道该挑哪个
The choices are overwhelming and I don't know which to pick
彦卿 Yanqing:
可以请开拓者老师掌掌眼吗?
Can you help take a look and give some comments?
开拓者 Trailblazer:
当然,分别是什么样的?
Sure, what do they look like?
彦卿 Yanqing:
这两把剑其一是持明工艺,由鳞渊境的珊瑚金异材锻冶,玄泉淬炼而成,能在各种极端环境下作战如常
One of them is of Vidyadhara make, forged with the exotic corallium metal of Scalegorge Waterscape and tempered with thaumaspring water. Such a blade can be easily wielded even in extreme conditions.
彦卿 Yanqing:
简直一绝!
It's a masterpiece!
彦卿 Yanqing:
另一把是出自百冶大人亲炙的曳影剑,取用天外金瑛,剑光迫人,更有个妙处,接上了最新的飞空机杼,连接上神识,腾空舞动唰唰唰唰
The other one is Shadeslink Sword, forged by the Furnace Master himself using an outworld crystal jade. Its luster is compelling, and it's fitted with the newest flight component. It can be connected with the wielder's consciousness and sent flying across the battlefield
彦卿 Yanqing:
特别帅!
It's so cool!
买第一把 The first one
开拓者 Trailblazer:
买第一把吧
Get the first one
开拓者 Trailblazer:
要和各种孽物妖魔战斗,性能最重要
Function trumps form when it comes to battling with all kinds of abominations and monsters
买第二把 The second one
开拓者 Trailblazer:
买第二把吧
Buy the second one
开拓者 Trailblazer:
帅是一辈子的事!
Coolness lasts for a lifetime!
全都要吧 Get both
开拓者 Trailblazer:
小孩子才做选择
Only children have to make a choice
开拓者 Trailblazer:
你全都要了吧!
Just get both!
开拓者 Trailblazer:
[疑惑]
[Confused]
彦卿 Yanqing:
买好了!
Bought!
彦卿 Yanqing:
不管了!其他的月底再说!
I don't care. I'll deal with whatever happens at the end of the month!
开拓者 Trailblazer:
不管了!
Just don't care!
彦卿 Yanqing:
回头也拿给老师欣赏一下!
You can admire it a little when we meet!
彦卿 Yanqing:
多谢开拓者老师指点!
Thank you for the advice, Trailblazer!
彦卿 Yanqing:
开拓者老师
Trailblazer
彦卿 Yanqing:
彦卿突然有些好奇
I'm a little curious
彦卿 Yanqing:
老师四处游历,是否曾有实力强大的对手给你留下深刻印象?
In your journeys, have you ever met opponents who left lasting impressions on you?
末日兽 Doomsday Beast
开拓者 Trailblazer:
我曾经在「黑塔」空间站击退过反物质军团的末日兽
I defeated the Antimatter Legion's Doomsday Beast at the Herta Space Station
彦卿 Yanqing:
末日兽?好像曾在云骑武经的典籍里见过类似的东西,但记不太清了…
Doomsday Beast? I may have read about it in one of the Cloud Knight martial almanacs, but I don't remember exactly...
彦卿 Yanqing:
毕竟仙舟许久没同反物质军团交过手了
After all, Xianzhou has not clashed with the Antimatter Legion for a long time
开拓者 Trailblazer:
你可以理解成长翅膀的大蜥蜴
Just imagine a huge lizard with wings
彦卿 Yanqing:
原来如此,彦卿大概能猜到了……
I see, I think I get it...
彦卿 Yanqing:
羡慕老师,仙舟之外可以砥砺剑技的怪物还真多啊
I'm jealous of you, there are so many monsters to sharpen sword skills with outside of the Xianzhou
杰帕德 Gepard
开拓者 Trailblazer:
我曾经在雅利洛-Ⅵ与武艺高强的戍卫官交手
I've combated a very strong martial captain in Jarilo-VI
彦卿 Yanqing:
戍卫官?那是什么?
Martial captain? What's that?
开拓者 Trailblazer:
你可以理解为罗浮的云骑统领
It's similar to the Commander of the Cloud Knights on the Luofu
开拓者 Trailblazer:
他的拳头坚如寒冰,武器也非同一般,是以琴盒改造的盾牌
His punches were as hard as a glacier, and his weapon was unconventional, a shield made out of an instrument case
彦卿 Yanqing:
琴盒!
Instrument case!
彦卿 Yanqing:
果然在强者手中,草木竹石皆可作武器
Indeed, in the hands of the powerful, even a blade of grass or a stick of branch can be used as a weapon
彦卿 Yanqing:
如此有趣的对手,彦卿好想同他一战!
What a fun opponent, I would like to have a match with him!
都没我能打 Not as strong as me
开拓者 Trailblazer:
有是有,可惜都成为了我的手下败将!
Indeed, but they were all defeated by me!
彦卿 Yanqing:
哈哈,不愧是让我敬称一声老师的人!真期待能与老师在「星天演武」的仪典上聚首
Haha, you are truly someone respectable! I hope I can meet with you on the stage of the Luminary Wardance ceremony
彦卿 Yanqing:
不过,届时摘得「剑首」之名的一定是彦卿!
However, I will definitely take the title of Sword Champion when that time comes!
彦卿 Yanqing:
将军觉得我的剑术仍有进步的余地,因此要我虚心求教,努力练习
The general thinks my swordsmanship can still be improved, so I will continue to train hard
彦卿 Yanqing:
老师若是得空,请和彦卿好好练上几把
If you have time, do you mind having a few bouts of matches with me?
彦卿 Yanqing:
先告辞了,老师回见!
I shall take my leave, see you!
彦卿 Yanqing:
开拓者老师,急!
Trailblazer, SOS!
彦卿 Yanqing:
下雨了,路上瞧见一窝小白猫,但猫妈妈不在身边,现在怎么办才好?
It's raining and I saw a litter of white kittens without their mom, what should I do?
再等等猫妈妈 Wait for their mom
开拓者 Trailblazer:
再等等猫妈妈吧,说不定是出去觅食了
Maybe wait for their mom to return? She could've been out to hunt food
彦卿 Yanqing:
嗯,我也是这么想的,所以先替它们撑了纸伞
I thought so too, so I've been holding an oil-paper umbrella for them
彦卿 Yanqing:
我不敢移动小白猫,万一猫妈妈回来找不到它们就糟了
I don't dare to move them, it would be bad if their mom came back and couldn't find them
转移到避雨处 Move them under shelter
开拓者 Trailblazer:
转移到能避雨的地方吧,万一生病就麻烦了
Move them somewhere with cover, they'll get sick at this rate
彦卿 Yanqing:
我不敢移动小白猫,万一猫妈妈回来找不到它们就糟了
I don't dare to move them, it would be bad if their mom came back and couldn't find them
彦卿 Yanqing:
幸好我带着纸伞,先借它们撑上一撑吧
Luckily, I bought a paper umbrella, I can keep them under it for a while
立刻成为猫奴 Become a cat dad
开拓者 Trailblazer:
把小白猫带回家,立刻成为猫奴
Take them home and become a cat dad
彦卿 Yanqing:
我再等等猫妈妈吧,说不定是出去觅食了,万一回来找不到小猫就糟了
I'll wait for their mom to return, she could've gone away to hunt food. It would be bad if she can't find the kitten when she comes back
彦卿 Yanqing:
幸好我带着纸伞,先借它们撑上一撑吧
Luckily, I bought a paper umbrella, I can keep them under it for a while
彦卿 Yanqing:
看到它们,哎……
Looking at them *sigh*...
开拓者 Trailblazer:
怎么了?
Something the matter?
彦卿 Yanqing:
只是突然想起自己从来没见过亲生父母,也不知道是不想见我,还是已经不在了……
I just thought how I never saw my birth parents. I don't even know if they didn't want me, or if they're already gone...
彦卿 Yanqing:
不过我也没什么记忆,所以总得来说…还好
But then again, I don't have many memories anyway, so... I'm okay
彦卿 Yanqing:
反正能记事的时候,就都是将军在教导我了
My earliest memory is the general teaching me
你也不容易啊 Must be difficult
开拓者 Trailblazer:
你也不容易啊
It must have been difficult for you
彦卿 Yanqing:
我没什么啦,还是将军照顾我比较费心
I'm okay, the general had it harder, I think
将军也不容易 He has his work cut out for him
开拓者 Trailblazer:
将军也不容易
He has his work cut out for him
彦卿 Yanqing:
是啊,将军照顾我比较费心
Yeah, he must've put in so much effort
彦卿 Yanqing:
啊,猫妈妈出现了
Oh, cat mommy is back
开拓者 Trailblazer:
安心了!
That's good!
彦卿 Yanqing:
那我也走了,谢谢老师听我说这些
I'm going now, thank you for listening
彦卿 Yanqing:
老师要记得保密哦,拉勾就不拉了,都是大人了
Remember to keep it a secret! I'm a big boy now, so no pinkie swears are needed
彦卿 Yanqing:
开拓者,我看到天舶司发来了通知,列车已经完成了接驳
Trailblazer! I saw the Sky-Faring Commission's notice that the Express has docked on the Xianzhou
彦卿 Yanqing:
所以,你们抵达罗浮了吗?
Are you guys on the Luofu already?
刚到星槎海! Just got to Starskiff Haven!
开拓者 Trailblazer:
人在罗浮,刚到星槎海
Yup, fresh off the train. We're now at Starskiff Haven
消息灵通啊! Quick with the news, eh?
开拓者 Trailblazer:
你消息灵通啊!
I see you're quick with the news!
彦卿 Yanqing:
将军安排我在星槎海迎接各位,一会儿见面聊
Heh, the general sent me to welcome you all at Starskiff Haven. See you in a bit!
彦卿 Yanqing:
开拓者老师,有件事情要打扰你
Trailblazer, can I bother you with something?
彦卿 Yanqing:
不知道你现在是否方便?
Not sure if you're available now?
方便 I'm free
开拓者 Trailblazer:
方便,有事请说
I'm free. What's up?
彦卿 Yanqing:
那就太好了
That's great!
可能不太方便… It might not be the best time...
开拓者 Trailblazer:
可能不太方便,有要紧事吗?
It might not be the best time, is it urgent?
彦卿 Yanqing:
不算是要紧事,彦卿长话短说
It's not urgent. I will keep it short
…三月她惹事了? ...Did March cause trouble?
开拓者 Trailblazer:
让我猜猜,是不是三月七又惹事了?
Lemme guess, did March 7th cause trouble again?
开拓者 Trailblazer:
先说好,我不是三月的家长
Let's be clear, I'm not March's parent
开拓者 Trailblazer:
有事请找杨叔,姬子姐姐,还可以找丹恒
If there's an issue, please look for Mr. Yang, Himeko, or even Dan Heng
彦卿 Yanqing:
你放心,三月小姐没事,是我有事打扰你
Don't worry, Miss March is okay. It's just that I have some matters I need to trouble you with
彦卿 Yanqing:
这次演武仪典虽有曲折,不过到最后也算是顺利结束了
The Wardance had its ups and downs, but ultimately it ended smoothly
有点太曲折了… Too many ups and downs...
开拓者 Trailblazer:
何止是「虽有曲折」,简直是「非常曲折」
It's not just "ups and downs," it's straight up a roller-coaster
彦卿 Yanqing:
开拓者老师说的是,这次演武仪典出现了太多的意外
You're right, Trailblazer, this Wardance has had too many incidents
你也太概括了… You're generalizing too much...
开拓者 Trailblazer:
你这个说法也太概括了,把最重要的演武仪典给省略了
You're speaking in generalities and omitted the most important part: the Wardance
彦卿 Yanqing:
…这次要谈的事情并非是演武仪典,请允许我跳过
...But the issue at hand is not about the Wardance, so allow me to skip that topic
彦卿 Yanqing:
虽然意外不断,但幸好有星穹列车的援助,向您以及列车组成员致以诚挚的谢意
Although there were many bumps along the way, luckily we had the aid of the Express Crew. I express my sincere thanks to you and the Crew
彦卿 Yanqing:
不过仅是发送信息表达感谢,实在是谈不上合乎礼仪
However, merely sending a message to express gratitude is not considered proper etiquette
彦卿 Yanqing:
彦卿希望与列车组诸位能够再见一面,为老师们送行
I hope to be able to meet the Express Crew one more time and personally see everyone off
好啊 Sounds good
开拓者 Trailblazer:
当然可以,在哪里见面?
Of course. Where should we meet?
彦卿 Yanqing:
太好了,三月小姐、丹恒老师也答应见面了
That's great, Miss March and Dan Heng have also agreed to meet
其他人怎么说? What did the others say?
开拓者 Trailblazer:
三月、丹恒他们怎么说?
What did March and Dan Heng say?
彦卿 Yanqing:
他们已经答应了
They've all agreed
开拓者 Trailblazer:
那必然少不了我呀
Then I'll certainly join
彦卿 Yanqing:
那么,我们就在星槎海的港口不见不散了
Then, we shall meet at the Starskiff Haven. I look forward to seeing you there
不见不散 See you there
开拓者 Trailblazer:
不见不散
See you there
我可能会晚到… I might be a bit late...
开拓者 Trailblazer:
我可能会晚点到,咕咕咕…
I might be a bit late, ahahaha...
彦卿 Yanqing:
开拓者老师,方便聊会天吗?
Trailblazer, do you have time to chat?
随时可以哟 Chat away
开拓者 Trailblazer:
现在比较闲,随时可以聊天的哦
I'm quite free right now. Chat away
彦卿 Yanqing:
彦卿 Yanqing:
太好了,谢谢老师
Great! Thanks
要是不太长的话 If it's not too long
开拓者 Trailblazer:
要是对话不太长的话,可以稍微聊会
We can chat if it's not too long
彦卿 Yanqing:
彦卿 Yanqing:
不会太久的
It won't be
彦卿 Yanqing:
不知道是不是演武仪典的压力太大,或是别的原因
I don't know if it's because of the pressure of the Wardance ceremony or something else
彦卿 Yanqing:
我经常在梦中与不同的对手比试剑艺
I keep dreaming about dueling different opponents
彦卿 Yanqing:
…虽然醒来后能记住的事情不多,但好像…我输掉了好多回
...I don't remember much about the dreams, but... I think I lost so many times
真是可怜的孩子 You poor child
开拓者 Trailblazer:
可怜的孩子,怎么在梦里也赢不了呢?
Poor child, you lost even in dreams?
彦卿 Yanqing:
我倒是并不介意梦中的胜负
I don't really care about the wins and losses in dreams
这就是压力大吧 This is probably stress
开拓者 Trailblazer:
这就是精神压力很大的具象表现哦
This is a manifestation of being overwhelmed by stress
彦卿 Yanqing:
原来如此
I see
建议多做些美梦 I recommend having sweet dreams
开拓者 Trailblazer:
彦卿知道匹诺康尼吧,去那里做些击败对手的美梦吧
Yanqing, you know about Penacony, right? Go there and dream some sweet dreams about beating your opponents
彦卿 Yanqing:
我倒不一定认为「梦中击败对手」就算是美梦……
I don't think that dreaming about "defeating someone in the dream" is necessarily good...
彦卿 Yanqing:
不过还是谢谢开拓者老师的建议
But thanks for the tip, Trailblazer
彦卿 Yanqing:
虽然在梦中,我每次遇到的对手各不相同
Even though I was dreaming, the opponents each time were different
彦卿 Yanqing:
我记得好像有长枪试、细剑试、重剑试、阵刀试…甚至还有我自己
I remember there was a spear trial, an épée trial, a greatsword trial, a glaive trial... I even fought myself once
彦卿 Yanqing:
但无论是哪次试剑,我都感觉到跟开拓者老师之间隐隐有着联系
But no matter which trial it was, I keep feeling it had the vaguest of connections with you, Trailblazer
彦卿 Yanqing:
就像是开拓者老师带着这些对手来找我一样……
It's like you brought these opponents to face me...
你这是寻仇来了? Looking to avenge yourself?
开拓者 Trailblazer:
什么意思,你是来找我寻仇来了?
What do you mean? Are you looking to avenge yourself?
彦卿 Yanqing:
没有没有
No, no
彦卿 Yanqing:
我没有这样的意思!
That's not what I meant!
这确实是我干的 Yeah, it was all me
开拓者 Trailblazer:
我承认,你在梦中遇到的对手,都是我指使的
I admit, I sent all the opponents you faced while dreaming
彦卿 Yanqing:
开拓者老师还是那么喜欢开玩笑
Trailblazer, you're such a joker
彦卿 Yanqing:
那不过是彦卿迷迷糊糊的梦境而已
It was just some hazy dreams that I had
我没有那么大本事 I don't have that kind of power
开拓者 Trailblazer:
我…应该暂时还没有影响他人梦境的能力
I... don't think I'm capable of influencing other people's dreams yet
彦卿 Yanqing:
彦卿并不认为是开拓者老师做了什么
I don't think this is something you did, Trailblazer
彦卿 Yanqing:
那不过是彦卿迷迷糊糊的梦境而已
It was just some hazy dreams that I had
彦卿 Yanqing:
日有所思,夜有所梦
"That which one thinks about during the day is what one dream about at night"
彦卿 Yanqing:
这数次梦境肯定是反映了彦卿迫切想与开拓者老师切磋琢磨的心意
These dreams must be a projection of my desire to spar with you, Trailblazer
彦卿 Yanqing:
所以,我想…开拓者老师是不是可以……
So, I'm thinking... Can you...
我来给你指点一二 I'll give you some guidance
开拓者 Trailblazer:
我已经完全明白了,你找我就是想让我来指点你一二
I completely understand now. You want me to come and give you some guidance
彦卿 Yanqing:
正是
Exactly
彦卿 Yanqing:
等老师有空之后,请不吝赐教
If you have the time, please enlighten me
等你有所成长之后 Wait until you've improved
开拓者 Trailblazer:
你也别这么着急,等你觉得自己有所成长之后,我们再来试试身手吧
Don't be too hasty. When you think you've had some improvement, we can always try again
彦卿 Yanqing:
彦卿明白了
I understand
彦卿 Yanqing:
把心中的话讲出来舒服多了,谢谢老师,彦卿改日再来叨扰
It feels so much better to say what's on my mind. Thank you. I shall bother you another day
开拓者 Trailblazer:
嗯嗯,下次再见
Sure. Talk next time
最后更新于