阿格莱雅 Aglaea

浴场见 See you at the baths

阿格莱雅 Aglaea:

开拓者,不知你们是否喜爱观摩戏剧

Not sure if you're into watching plays, Trailblazer

阿格莱雅 Aglaea:

近来有一批新戏上演,我为客人们预留了一些席位

A batch of new plays has been released, and I have reserved some seats for you

  • 介绍一下? What plays?

开拓者 Trailblazer:

介绍一下?

What plays?

阿格莱雅 Aglaea:

嗯,我来介绍一下吧

Well, let me introduce them to you

阿格莱雅 Aglaea:

翁法罗斯的戏剧百花齐放,异彩纷呈

Amphoreus' theater scene is vibrant, featuring an array of spectacular plays

阿格莱雅 Aglaea:

有「哀地里亚人」、「奥赫玛妇女」这样的经典,无人不知,无人不晓……

Such as the universally known and acclaimed classics, "The Aidonians," and "The Okheman Women"...

阿格莱雅 Aglaea:

除了严肃作品外,一些轻松诙谐的剧目也颇为流行

Apart from serious works, some light-hearted, comedic plays are also quite popular

阿格莱雅 Aglaea:

比如,这一批戏里就有「霸道扎格列斯恋上我」、「一觉醒来我变成了会说话的大地兽」、「悬锋堡垒」……

For instance, this season includes titles like "Zagreus the Tyrant Falls in Love With Me," "I Turned into a Talking Dromas After A Nap," and "Fortress Kremnos"...

阿格莱雅 Aglaea:

听说风格与经典戏剧截然不同,可惜我还没有时间去欣赏一番

I've heard these plays have a style quite distinct from the classics. Such a shame I haven't had the chance to see them yet

  • 我特别爱看这些! I really love these!

开拓者 Trailblazer:

我特别爱看这些!

I really love these kinds of shows!

阿格莱雅 Aglaea:

这些剧目看来能提供不少乐趣,难怪受到如此青睐

These plays look like a ton of fun. It's no surprise they're so popular

阿格莱雅 Aglaea:

看完之后,可以同我聊聊感想

Let's chat about your thoughts once you've seen them


阿格莱雅 Aglaea:

奥赫玛城内又刮起了一股新的穿衣风尚

A new fashion trend has swept through Okhema

阿格莱雅 Aglaea:

原本年轻人也时不时会模仿传说中的翁法罗斯英雄,穿上同他们类似的服装,在广场举行集会

Youngsters would occasionally mimic the legendary heroes of Amphoreus by dressing in similar outfits and gathering at the plaza

阿格莱雅 Aglaea:

最近,我看到有不少人参考了你们的穿着

Lately, I've seen many take inspiration from your group's attire

  • 是角色扮演 That's called cosplay

开拓者 Trailblazer:

这也是一种角色扮演

It's all part of costume play

阿格莱雅 Aglaea:

看来你很熟悉

You seem to know a lot about this

阿格莱雅 Aglaea:

或许是职业习惯使然,刚见面的时候,你们的服装就让我印象深刻

It's probably a professional quirk, but your outfits really caught my eye when we first met

阿格莱雅 Aglaea:

剪裁立体,造型颇具有建筑美感

The tailoring is sculptural, with a distinctly architectural aesthetic

阿格莱雅 Aglaea:

针法也很多样,有些手法我也无法认出

The stitching is diverse, with some techniques that are unfamiliar even to me

阿格莱雅 Aglaea:

配色的选择大胆而不失趣味,与你们各自的个性也颇为相配

The bold, yet tasteful choice of colors matches well with each of your individual qualities

阿格莱雅 Aglaea:

让我作为改衣师产生了许多新的灵感

It gives me, as a dressmaster, a lot of new inspiration

阿格莱雅 Aglaea:

当然,若是你们有需要,我也可以向你们推荐一些本地服饰

If you'd like, I can recommend some local outfits for you

  • 我适合穿什么? What do you think would suit me?

开拓者 Trailblazer:

我适合穿什么?

What do you think would suit me?

阿格莱雅 Aglaea:

我想想

Let me think about it

阿格莱雅 Aglaea:

或许黑色带帽大氅是永不过时的经典选择

Perhaps a black hooded cloak — it's a timeless classic

阿格莱雅 Aglaea:

从前,我也钟爱收藏各种美衣,也曾经有一间堪比家宅大小的衣帽藏间

I once had a passion for collecting beautiful garments and even had a wardrobe as large as a house

阿格莱雅 Aglaea:

不过现在,我更希望衣装不单归我所有,而是都能为需要它们的人所有

However, I now hope that clothes are available to anyone who needs them, rather than solely belonging to me

阿格莱雅 Aglaea:


阿格莱雅 Aglaea:

开拓者,想试试特色浴场么

Trailblazer, interested in trying some unique baths?

阿格莱雅 Aglaea:

它们往往有一些与众不同的浴池与浴法,试行后便会在云石天宫之中推广

They often feature unique pools and bathing techniques. After a trial period, they would be promoted in the Marmoreal Palace

阿格莱雅 Aglaea:

奥赫玛的沐浴体验绝不会让人失望,我非常推荐

The bathing experience in Okhema is unforgettable, and I strongly recommend giving it a try

阿格莱雅 Aglaea:

比如加了七色浴盐的浴池,可以针对性增强对疲劳部位的刺激

For instance, a bath infused with seven-colored bath salts, targeting its stimulation to exhausted parts of your body

阿格莱雅 Aglaea:

听着辩论大赛的同时,也会有浴场侍者现场为你鲜榨石榴,用绵密的石榴汁倾倒在你全身

While you enjoy a lively debate, our bath attendants will squeeze fresh pomegranates and drench you in the luxurious juice

阿格莱雅 Aglaea:

再用手掌拍打揉搓,直到你的身体变得如果实般通红光滑

Then, they will gently massage and pat your skin until it feels silky smooth like a ripe fruit

阿格莱雅 Aglaea:

洗浴完成后,你还可以体验无限抽奖服务,大地兽踩背按摩……

After your bath, try your luck with our endless raffle services, a therapeutic back massage by a dromas...

  • 等等,大地兽什么? Wait, what? A dromas?

开拓者 Trailblazer:

等等,大地兽什么?

Wait, what? A dromas?

阿格莱雅 Aglaea:

不用担心,这都是经过特殊训练的大地兽,懂得掌握自己的力量

Don't worry. These dromas are specially trained and know how to control their strength perfectly

阿格莱雅 Aglaea:

嗯…说起来也到每日去浴场的时间了

Hmm... speaking of which, it's about time for my daily trip to the baths

阿格莱雅 Aglaea:

那么,回见

See you later then

  • 每天都去? You go every day?

开拓者 Trailblazer:

每天都去?

You go every day?

开拓者 Trailblazer:

你不是很忙吗?

Aren't you very busy?

阿格莱雅 Aglaea:

是啊,所以没法每天去三次,只能贪求每日一次了

Yes, which is why I can't indulge three times a day, just a daily treat for myself

阿格莱雅 Aglaea:


阿格莱雅 Aglaea:

贵客,你在大地兽工坊附近吗?

Esteemed guest, are you near the dromas workshop?

阿格莱雅 Aglaea:

那里似乎发生了什么骚乱

It seems a commotion has broken out there

阿格莱雅 Aglaea:

请你去看看具体情况吧,我暂且不便动身

Do you think you can go and take a look? I can't get away at the moment

  • 交给我吧! Leave it to me!

开拓者 Trailblazer:

小事,交给我吧

Easy-peasy, lemon squeezy

阿格莱雅 Aglaea:

谢谢,那就辛苦你了

Thank you. I'll leave you to it

阿格莱雅 Aglaea:

对了,还请不要提到我的名字

Oh, right. Please refrain from mentioning my name

阿格莱雅 Aglaea:

拜托你了,贵客

Thank you, esteemed guest


阿格莱雅 Aglaea:

贵客,位于「永恒圣城」奥赫玛的衣匠已经探测不到更多若虫了

Esteemed guest, the Garmentmaker in "Eternal Holy City" Okhema can no longer detect any more nymphs

阿格莱雅 Aglaea:

但「茧房」这边突然出现了许多蝴蝶

But a plethora of butterflies just appeared in the "chrysalis room"

阿格莱雅 Aglaea:

有空的话来衣匠这边看看吧

Come take a look at the Garmentmaker's when you can


阿格莱雅 Aglaea:

「命运重渊」的若虫出现了异样,似乎是欧洛尼斯的力量导致

Something weird happened to the nymphs in the Abyss of Fate... it seems to be caused by Oronyx's power

阿格莱雅 Aglaea:

这表明那里的若虫已经全部搜集完毕

This means all the nymphs there have been collected

阿格莱雅 Aglaea:

辛苦了,贵客,之后记得去找那边的衣匠看下

Please, remember to check out the Garmentmaker over there, esteemed guest


阿格莱雅 Aglaea:

贵客,位于「纷争荒墟」的衣匠已经探测不到更多若虫了

Esteemed guest, the Garmentmaker in "Strife Ruins" can no longer detect any more nymphs

阿格莱雅 Aglaea:

不过前哨站里多出了一只奇怪的虫

But a strange one appeared at the outpost

阿格莱雅 Aglaea:

感兴趣的话可以去衣匠那边看看

Feel free to check it out at the Garmentmaker's if you're interested


阿格莱雅 Aglaea:

贵客,位于「浴血战端」的衣匠已经探测不到更多若虫了

Esteemed guest, the Garmentmaker in "Bloodbathed Battlefront" can no longer detect any more nymphs

阿格莱雅 Aglaea:

不过前哨站里多出了一只奇怪的虫

But a strange one appeared at the outpost

阿格莱雅 Aglaea:

感兴趣的话可以去衣匠那边看看

Feel free to check it out at the Garmentmaker's if you're interested

最后更新于