米沙 Misha

加油!马上就能去新世界啦 Keep it up! The new world is just ahead!

米沙 Misha:

想买一个大箱子

I want to buy a big storage chest

开拓者 Trailblazer:

东西太多放不下啦?

You've got too many things?

米沙 Misha:

嗯嗯!加上昨天那位客人送的爆炸云糖果,抽屉已经被各种星球的纪念品塞满了……

Yeah! With the exploding cloud candies that the customer gave me yesterday, my drawers are already stuffed full of souvenirs from various planets...

米沙 Misha:

我分装了一些,下次见面带给你!

I split some into smaller portions. I'll bring you some when I see you next time!

米沙 Misha:

吃起来像加辣的薄荷,但回味竟然清新甘甜!这个口味很符合我对那位客人的印象

They taste a bit like a spicier version of mint, but the aftertaste is surprisingly fresh and sweet! This flavor matches the impression I get from that customer perfectly

米沙 Misha:

他身形高大、面露凶相,还背着一把大斧头。简直和石头老板太像了

He was tall and strong with a ferocious expression and a great ax on his back. He looked a lot like Boss Stone

米沙 Misha:

我做了很久心理建设才去接待……

I spent a lot of time preparing myself mentally before going to help him...

开拓者 Trailblazer:

这样的客人会送你糖果,有种反差的美

A customer like that gifting you sweets. It's got a nice contrast to it

米沙 Misha:

确实,问他要不要托运行李时,我特别小心!见他沉默不语,我更害怕了,不当心摔了一跤。等爬起来才发现,客人已经自己拎起箱子,乘电梯上楼了……

It does. I was super cautious when I asked if he wanted help taking his luggage up! When I realized he was the silent type, I got even more scared and actually tripped over. When I climbed back to my feet, I realized that the customer had already taken his luggage and taken the lift upstairs...

米沙 Misha:

还好我打扫房间时都没出错,还给他修好了梦境客房的时钟。再去时,他人不在,但留了一袋爆炸云糖果给我。我也松了一口气…被认可的感觉真好!

Thankfully I didn't make any mistakes when I went to clean his room and I even fixed his Dreamscape room clock. When I went back, he was not there, but he had left a pack of exploding cloud candy for me. I breathed huge a sigh of relief... That kind of recognition felt amazing!

米沙 Misha:

你说…照这样努力下去的话,客人们送的糖果是不是够我吃一辈子呀!

Do you think... if I keep working hard like this, I'll receive enough candies from guests to cover me for the rest of my life?

  • 能是能,但会长蛀牙 Yes, but your teeth will rot

开拓者 Trailblazer:

能是能,但会长蛀牙!小孩子要多注意牙齿才行

Probably, but your teeth will rot! Kids should take better care of their teeth!

米沙 Misha:

我已经不是小孩子啦!虽然以前是蛀牙过,但后来我都一直非常注意的!

I'm not a kid anymore! I may have had tooth decay before, but I've been careful ever since!

米沙 Misha:

啊,要去迎接客人了,下次聊哦!

Ah, I have to go and greet guests. Talk to you again soon!

米沙 Misha:


米沙 Misha:

在吗…打扰了!想问问你们有什么旅行好物推荐

Are you there...? Excuse me, I wanted to ask if there are any recommendations for things I'll need for traveling?

  • 列车上应有尽有 The Express has everything

开拓者 Trailblazer:

列车上应有尽有,什么都不用带

The Express has everything you need. You don't need to bring anything

米沙 Misha:

竟然连换洗衣物都准备好了吗?列车果然很棒!

They even prepare a change of clothes? The Express really is the best!

米沙 Misha:

不过听你这么一说,我更纠结了…唉,还要带些什么好呢

Although, hearing you say that makes me worry even more... Ah, what else do I need to take with me?

米沙 Misha:

最近终于有了一个短暂假期,但还没有选好旅行目的地

I finally got a short amount of vacation time, but I haven't even decided where I want to travel to!

米沙 Misha:

我想先把行李准备好,等决定了目的地,就可以直接出发了!

I want to prepare my luggage, then select my destination. Then, I can just set off right away!

  • 要不跟我们一起走? Would you like to come with us?

开拓者 Trailblazer:

要不跟我们一起走?就明天!

Would you like to come with us? We'll leave tomorrow!

米沙 Misha:

虽然真的很心动!可我的假期只有三天,好像不太适合长途旅行

That's very tempting, but I only have three days... I don't think that's very suitable for long-distance travel

开拓者 Trailblazer:

到时记得发照片给我

Remember to send me pictures

开拓者 Trailblazer:

不管你在哪儿,照片都可以拉近我们的距离

No matter where you are, pictures can always bring us closer together

开拓者 Trailblazer:

米沙 Misha:

…孤独的极寒之地,雪原有名字吗?在哪颗星球上?没有邀请函也能去吗?

...A solitary and frozen land... do these Snow Plains have a name? What planet are they on? Can you visit without an invitation?

开拓者 Trailblazer:

这片雪原在星球雅利洛Ⅵ,贝洛伯格的城镇外,随时都能去哦

These Snow Plains are on the planet Jarilo-VI, outside the town of Belobog. You are free to go whenever you like

米沙 Misha:

太好了,我一定会去看看的!

Great. I have to go and see this place!

米沙 Misha:

和你聊天真的很开心,有种已经踏上梦想之旅的感觉,下次有机会再多给我讲讲吧!

Speaking with you makes me so happy! It feels like I've already started on my dream adventure. You have to tell me more next time!


米沙 Misha:

米沙 Misha:

米沙 Misha:

米沙 Misha:

越来越近了…

It's getting closer...

米沙 Misha:

酒店里有个超大黑影……

There's a huge shadow in the hotel...

  • 你在哪?我过去 Where are you? I'll head over

开拓者 Trailblazer:

你在哪?我去你那边

Where are you? I'll head over to you

米沙 Misha:

我在酒店走廊…

I'm in the hotel corridor...

米沙 Misha:

有个超大黑影…它越来越近了

There's a huge shadow... It's getting closer

您的好友 米沙 已下线

Your friend Misha has gone offline

您的好友 米沙 已上线

Your friend Misha is online

米沙 Misha:

得救了…我趁黑影去了别的方向,就赶紧搭电梯下来了

I was saved... I ran into the elevator and came down when it turned to go in a different direction

米沙 Misha:

谢谢你,你的信息让我安心了不少

Thank you. Your message comforted me a lot

  • 人没事就好 I'm just glad you're okay

开拓者 Trailblazer:

人没事就好,细说黑影

I'm just glad you're okay. Tell me more about this shadow

米沙 Misha:

其实我也不太清楚…之前只听说酒店夜晚有黑影出没,一会儿哭一会儿笑

I actually don't know much about it... I've heard before that there's a black shadow haunting the hotel at night, sometimes crying, sometimes laughing...

米沙 Misha:

唉,好倒霉…还好刚才趁机溜了!听说昨晚有位胆大的同事遇到了它,然后…

Ah, what bad luck... At least I managed to get away! I heard that one of my brave co-workers came across it last night and then...

  • …人是否还在? ...Are they still alive?

开拓者 Trailblazer:

然后…人是否还在?

And then... Are they still alive?

米沙 Misha:

米沙 Misha:

在!只是黑影经过时走廊灯突然灭了!灯灭前…他看到了龇牙咧嘴的黑影

They are! It's just that when the shadow passed them, all of the lights in the corridor suddenly went out! Before they did... he saw a grimacing shadow...

米沙 Misha:

等等!龇牙咧嘴的黑影…哭声…又来了…

Wait! A grimacing shadow... Crying... It's back...

米沙 Misha:

把扫帚当成球棒…效果应该也差不多吧

I'll use my broom as a baseball bat... It should work just as well, right?

米沙 Misha:

我上了

I'm going in!

开拓者 Trailblazer:

加油!

You can do it!

最后更新于