那刻夏 Anaxa
那我问你 Then let me ask you
那刻夏 Anaxa:
按照我的计算结果:
According to my calculations:
那刻夏 Anaxa:
当你收到传讯的此刻,逐火之旅已行至终点,希望我的学生们没给你添太多麻烦
By the time you receive this message, the Flame-Chase Journey will have reached its terminus. I hope my students haven't caused you too much trouble.
那刻夏 Anaxa:
以一位专业学者的判断,开拓者,你的出现必将带来诸多可能
From a scholar's standpoint, your appearance is sure to bring about countless possibilities, Trailblazer.
那刻夏 Anaxa:
遗憾呐,时间有限,我不能亲眼见证
Pity, though, that time is short and I won't be there to witness it myself.
那刻夏 Anaxa:
从前求学的时候,我常常望着翁法罗斯的夜空,想象那些星星隐藏着怎样的奥秘
Back when I was a student, I would often gaze up at the Amphorean night, imagining the secrets those stars might conceal.
那刻夏 Anaxa:
我想,你们所说的「开拓」也源于相同的渴望
I believe the "trailblazing" you speak of is born of the same yearning.
那刻夏 Anaxa:
来世,愿那宇宙的真理也尽在吾手
In the next life, may the truths of the universe rest again in my hands.
那刻夏 Anaxa:
言尽于此,在那浩瀚的群星再会吧!
That is all I have to say. May our next meeting be among the stars!
那老师妙算无遗 Prof Anax calculated for everything
开拓者 Trailblazer:
那老师妙算无遗
Prof Anax calculated for everything
最后更新于