忆域生物观测笔记 Observational Notes on Memory Zone Lifeforms
在「晖长石号」巡航期间,一位科学家留下的观测笔记。 Observational notes recorded by a scientist aboard the Radiant Feldspar during its cruise.
时间:████
Time: █████
地点:████
Location: █████████
记录者:第一真理大学 忆域生物学 博士候选人 坎丝
Record Keeper: Cains, doctoral candidate, Department of Memory Zone Biological Sciences, University of Veritas Prime
观测记录
Observational Records
今天是来到匹诺康尼的第几个日子?我记不清了…不过最近观测到了许多文献中从未记载的生物。
I no longer remember how long it's been since I arrived at Penacony... At any rate, the last few days were spent observing the many never-before-seen nor documented creatures here.
我发现了一种用特殊的滤镜才能看到的水母,它们就像海洋中盛开的花海一样。
I discovered a jellyfish species that can only be seen through a special filter, presenting what seemed like a bed of flowers blooming in the ocean.
为了看到那些更壮丽的生物,我穿戴设备,潜入了更深的忆域。
Hoping to see more of these magnificent creatures, I suited up with my equipment and dived into far deeper Memory Zones.
黑暗,黑暗…精神上的黑暗…令人折磨的重压……
But it was dark, pitch-black everywhere... The darkness that loomed over my consciousness suffocated and tormented me...
一艘巨大无比的船从我身边掠过,里面灯火辉煌,奇怪的生物在其中开着舞会——那些传说不是假的。
A gigantic ship skidded past me. Resplendent lights illuminated its interiors, seemingly hosting a dance party attended by strange creatures. Looks like those legends are true after all.
然后,我看见了…看见了它……
Soon after, it... it appeared before me...
像一种透明的薄膜,在水面上爬行
In the form of a thin and transparent membrane, crawling across the water's surface.
我的精神变得如此潮湿,好像随时都在滴水和发霉
My mind became waterlogged, as if ready to drip moisture and grow mold any time
我的灵魂在飞翔
My soul is gliding through the air
面前的白日梦在扭曲破碎
The daydream before my eyes is twisting and shattering
我穿梭在水面和空气之中
I dive between water and air
目睹████
Witnessing ████
我在发光██,在████
I'm glowing with light ██, ████
(以下字迹无法辨认)
(All words after are illegible.)
最后更新于