诡计颂歌 Ode of Trickery
用于驱逐扎格列斯的泰坦颂歌,旅人在远行前念诵,以远离偷盗和欺诈。 A Titan hymn used to expel Zagreus, chanted by travelers going away on distant voyages so that they would not fall prey to banditry and deceit.
远行时,颂唱诗歌驱赶扎格列斯,可以减少旅途中遭遇的欺诈和偷盗。
Singing songs to repel Zagreus during your travels can reduce the chances of encountering deception and pilfering along your journey.
是谁诞生自刻法勒的泪水,在大地上溅起大小的泪滴?
Who was born from the tears of Kephale, splashing teardrops of myriad sizes upon the earth?
请收起你的诡计,两幅面貌与身躯的翻飞之币,扎格列斯的影子。
Please refrain from your schemes, the Coin of Whimsy with two faces and bodies, the shadow of Zagreus.
黄金的蝴蝶难道不曾驱逐你吗?在它的神殿,被你偷走的位置,被蒙骗的祭司。
Did golden butterflies not drive you away before? In their hallowed temple, the position stolen by you, the priest deceived.
两道猩红的影子划过天帷。
Two crimson shadows streak across the sky.
一道是墨涅塔的翅膀也赶不上的阴影。
One is a shade that not even Mnestia's wings can hope to catch.
一道是艾格勒的目光也寻不至的贼星。
One is a thieving star that not even Aquila's eyes can hope to seek.
你盗走进献的佳酿,蜂与蝶的琼浆。
You have stolen the wine offering, the ambrosia of bees and butterflies.
你盗走祭坛上的祈祷,对美与浪漫的赞美诗。
You have stolen the prayers of the altar, the odes to beauty and love.
你还要盗走什么?不若盗走你自己的影子,早早离去。
What else will you steal? Why not steal your own shadow, and depart post-haste.
莫等到全知的父戳穿你的诡计,公正之秤以审判将你鞭笞。
If you linger till the all-knowing father thwarts your schemes, the Scale of Justice will flog you in its judgment.
是谁假扮旅者哼唱起歌谣,在葡萄色的海水里?
Who pretends to be the traveler, singing ballads of the wine-colored seas?
请收起你的诡计,两幅面貌与身躯的翻飞之币,扎格列斯的影子。
Please refrain from your schemes, the Coin of Whimsy with two faces and bodies, the shadow of Zagreus.
咆哮的波涛仍在呼唤你的名姓,巨浪撕裂航船,却不见了被你盗走的器皿。
The howling tides yet call out your name, giant waves ripping ships to shreds, yet the vessel stolen by you unseen.
是你让海洋自此狂乱吗?我已听见你在逃跑时踏浪的声音。
Were you the one who caused the ocean's rage? I have heard the sounds of your treads when you fled across the waves.
一个躲进渊下物的鼾声中。
A snore hiding beneath the mire of the abyss.
一个躲进海妖的歌声里。
A song hiding among sirens' calls.
别在此继续停留,诡计的泰坦。
Do not continue your reprieve, Titan of Trickery.
我会把你的踪迹塞进双耳瓶里,和着繁花抛进漩涡。
I will shove your trail into an amphora, and throw it into the vortex of glorious blooms.
我会把你的把戏刻在石板上,向满溢之杯献祭。
I will carve your tricks on a stone slab, offering it to the Chalice of Plenty.
你还在等待什么?何不快快与你那贼灵一同溜走。
What are you waiting for? Why not flee with that Spirithief of yours.
莫等到迷醉的法吉娜将你绑上礁石,彻骨的风暴将你锤击。
Are you waiting for the inebriated Phagousa to strap you to a rock, till the bone-flaying storm hammers you to dust?
是谁烦乱命运的脚步,混淆恒久不变的秩序?
Who disrupts the footsteps of destiny, sowing discord amongst order eternally unchanging?
请收起你的诡计,两幅面貌与身躯的翻飞之币,扎格列斯的影子。
Please refrain from your schemes, the Coin of Whimsy with two faces and bodies, the shadow of Zagreus.
万径之门下,遭受戏弄的岁月暗自啜泣,怪异的时日,机缘的轨迹。
Within the Gate of Infinity, subjected to your trickery, time weeps in darkness, strange days, the trail of chance.
滚动的金币化作车轮,盗贼隐匿身形,赌徒一掷千金。
Rolling gold coins become wheels, bandits hide their forms, gamblers go all in.
不会被失措的泰坦发觉,放肆编撰你的游戏。
The hapless Titans will not find out, boldly weave your games.
就连瑟希斯也会遭欺骗。
Even Cerces will be fooled.
塞纳托斯也会被蒙蔽。
Even Thanatos will be blinded.
你这恶徒,何必将自己的胞族激怒?
Scoundrel, why do you enrage your kindred so?
甚至妄想盗走它手中的黎明机器。
To even harbor delusions of stealing the Dawn Device from their very grasp.
不过是白费力气,它的重量就超过一万个你。
But it is all for naught, its weight exceeds you by ten thousand.
莫等到迷离的泰坦找到方向,将你缚锁于天帷的一隅。
Are you waiting for the lost Titans to find their way, and shackle you to a corner in the sky?
是谁聆听歌谣至此,躲藏在阴谋里的灾厄,自以为有人为你歌颂丰功伟绩。
Who listens to the songs till this moment, lurking amongst the catastrophe of conspiracy, presuming some would laud your deeds in melody?
我已识破你的诡计,两幅面貌与身躯的翻飞之币,扎格列斯的影子。
I have seen through your schemes, the Coin of Whimsy with two faces and bodies, the shadow of Zagreus.
刻法勒的黎明已揭露你的影子,无论你逃向何地。
Kephale's dawn has revealed your shadow, no matter where you flee.
塔兰顿的律法将刺穿你的影子,即使你假作哭泣。
Talanton's law pierces your shadow, even if you cry out in false remorse.
扎格列斯,在命运的见证下,奉劝你早早离去。
Zagreus, with destiny as a witness, I persuade you to depart with haste.
莫等到被我发现了,踩住影子,嘲笑你可怜又可笑的骗局。
Are you waiting for me to expose you, my foot on your shadow, mocking your pathetic and laughable farce?
最后更新于