一页寄语:风堇 A Note from Hyacine

来自记忆中的星海,与礼物一同交予你手的寄语…散发着令人安心的药草清香。 A note from the starry sea of memory, delivered with a gift. It gives off the clear and reassuring aroma of medicinal herbs.

致亲爱的灰宝:

To my dearest Grayie,

与你一同,我们撕裂了旧神笼盖的天穹,

Hand in hand, we shattered the firmament of the old gods,

此世的人类迎来了晴空,还有久违的彩虹。

bringing clear skies and a long-overdue rainbow to the people of this world.

这都是因为你的努力。一直要拯救大家的救世主,是你——

It was all because of you. You've always been the one to save us, our Deliverer.

灰宝,你太棒了!值得最好的礼物!

You're incredible, Grayie! You deserve the most wonderful gift in the world!

我想赠你晨间洒下的曙光,可我担心它太过暗淡,难以照亮幽邃的深空;

I wish I could give you the light of dawn, but I fear it would be too faint to illuminate the deep, dark cosmos.

我想赠你晨间奔涌的清风,可它一旦被装进玻璃瓶,便不会再自由流淌。

I wish I could give you the morning breeze, but it would lose its freedom the moment it is bottled up.

后来是小伊卡在一旁蹭着我,才让我想到——

It was only when Little Ica rubbed up against me that I had an idea:

我要把这枚一直别在腰间的挂坠送给你!

I'm going to give you this pendant I've always worn at my hip!

如果说小伊卡像棉花一样柔软,那这枚挂坠就像一颗…棉花糖?

Little Ica might be as soft as a cotton ball, but this pendant... it's as sweet as cotton candy.

光是看着就让人甜丝丝的,让人记起我们一同度过的时光…

I hope just looking at it brings back all the sweet, warm memories we've made together...

所以我想,要是你把它别在腰间,

So please, wear it close to you.

便能一直感受到天空的温暖,我带来的温暖。

That way, you'll always feel the sky's warmth, and mine.

那么,就愿我的礼物在你身边永远摇荡,带来微风与曦光,

So, I hope my gift will forever dance at your side, bringing a gentle breeze and the morning light,

为你的旅途守护可爱的记忆,还有治愈的铃音。

and may it guard the lovely memories of your journey, along with its healing chimes.

雅辛忒丝

Hyacinthia

最后更新于