「重返黄金世」宣传读物 "Back to Era Chrysea" Handbook

一篇咏唱诗般的宣传读物,以真挚的情感号召人们坚守对黄金世的留恋与向往。 A poetic handbook that passionately calls for unwavering nostalgia and longing for the Era Chrysea.

时至今日,我们仍为那华美的黄金世垂泪——

To this day, we still weep for that resplendent Era Chrysea—

它是我们魂牵梦萦的故乡。

The homeland we long for in our restless dreams.

如今,纷争的枪刃钉穿它圆润的骨节,

Now, Strife's pointed arms pierce its smooth joints,

诡计的秽语腐蚀它庄严的容颜。

And Trickery's profanities tarnish its solemn visage.

它高贵的身躯深埋于冥河之下,

Its noble form, entombed beneath the River of Souls,

灾厄的泰坦不许它与世人再度相见。

Is barred from the world by the Titans of Calamity.

伟大的天父啊,托起黎明的长眠的全世之座,

O great sky father, slumbering Throne of Worlds who upholds the Dawn,

你可曾将仁慈的预言播撒,

Have you sown the seeds of a merciful prophecy,

指引那高尚的盛世重归世人的身旁?

To guide that gilded age back to our side?

我们能为它做的,唯有祓除灾厄、展露虔诚。

We can only offer it the purge of Calamity and show of piety.

勇士们将斫断纷争的枪刃、焚烧诡计的秽语;

The warriors shall split Strife's pointed arms and burn away Trickery's profanities;

勇士们还将讨伐那冥河的僭主,

The warriors shall, too, vanquish the Tyrant in the River of Souls,

剔净那死亡的冷骨,从中托出新生的旧人——

And cleanse the cold bones of death, and from therein lift a past reborn —

那便是你啊,黄金世,

That future past is you, Era Chrysea,

我们魂牵梦萦的故乡。

The homeland in our restless dreams.

你使那无垠的天空、大地与海洋,都镀上了高洁的晖光。

You adorned the boundless sky, earth, and sea with untainted gleam.

你用门径与天平为世人定夺方向,

You guided humanity's path with Gate and Scale,

又用帷幕轻柔地将万千往事收藏。

And gently stashed thousands of tales behind the Veil.

你的亲吻使大地诞出爱情与知己,

With your kiss, lovers and true bonds from this earth you create,

你见证那全知的父是如何垂睑,将幸福的宿命赐予万邦。

Under your witness, the all-knowing father blessed all with jovial fate.

天父在上,我们从未希求过飘渺的来世——

Sky father above, we never sought that illusive afterlife —

我们只为那华美的黄金世垂泪,

We weep only for that resplendent Era Chrysea,

因为它是我们必须归返的故乡。

For it is our homeland to which we must return.

最后更新于