一页寄语:白厄 A Note from Phainon
来自记忆中的星海,与礼物一同交予你手的寄语…难言的灼热从你指尖散开。 A note from the starry sea of memory, delivered with a gift. An indescribable warmth emanates from it, spreading from your fingertips.
致开拓者,我的伙伴:
To my friend Trailblazer,
「曾有英雄点燃骨血,铸就斩破黑暗的长剑。」
"A hero once set his own flesh and blood ablaze, forging a longsword to cleave the darkness."
在哀丽秘榭的麦田里,母亲向年幼的我讲述过这样一段童谣:
Back in the wheat fields of Aedes Elysiae, my mother told me this nursery rhyme when I was young.
那位英雄没有就此死去,终有一日会回到我们身边。
She said that the hero never really died and would one day come back to us.
我对此深信不疑。
And I believed it with every fiber of my being.
但当麦草被烈火焚烧殆尽,他没有来临。
But he never came when raging fires burned the fields to ash.
当无边黑潮吞没世界,他没有来临。
He never came when the endless black tide swallowed the world whole.
我无数次期盼、无数次祈求,
I have lost count of the hopes I've held, the prayers I've sent.
但浸染金血的时针一次次落回原点…明天依旧触不可及。
Yet the hand of the clock, dripping with golden blood, reset again and again, leaving tomorrow a dawn that will never break.
当黎明坠落大地,为我指明前路的,是你。
When dawn fell to earth, it was you who showed me the way forward.
替我肩负起万千火种之重的,是你。
It was you who shouldered the weight of countless Coreflames for me.
将我从枯焦骸骨垒砌而成的炼狱中赎救,
It was you who saved me from the hell built of withered bones,
为翁法罗斯写下新的明天的,是你。
and wrote a new tomorrow for Amphoreus.
我一直等待着的英雄…是你。
It was you... the hero I've been waiting for.
也同样是你告诉我,我也能够成为心中的英雄,
And it was also you who showed me that I, too, could become the hero within.
同你一样,开拓属于自己的命运。
To forge my own destiny, just like you.
请收下这与「侵晨」一炉同铸的造物,我们曾并肩战斗的证明。
Please accept this creation forged in the same furnace as the Dawnmaker, proof of our battles fought side by side.
一团无名的铁浆,以伤痕锤炼,以苦痛淬火,辗转千万年轮转的光阴,
A nameless mass of molten iron, hammered by scars and tempered in suffering, spinning through countless cycles of time,
最终在你的目光中得以塑形。
finally taking shape under your gaze.
愿它能给予你相信曙光终会到来的勇气,
May it give you the courage to believe in the arrival of dawn,
我的英雄。
my hero.
白厄
Phainon
最后更新于