一位赤陶学者的随笔(节选) Notes of an Erythrokeramist (Excerpt)
一位赤陶学者的随笔,以短诗的形式零零碎碎记载了其日常所思所感。 Personal notes from an erythrokeramist, recording daily thoughts and feelings in short poetic verses.
(……)
(...)
我们在梦中与亲友纵情欢歌,清晨醒来,却因流离失乡泣涕涟涟。
In dreams we dance with families near, yet dawn brings tears for homes no longer here.
我们在梦中与挚爱生死离别,清晨醒来,却因一味佳肴笑逐颜开。
In dreams we bid loved ones last goodbye, then wake to find simple joys that make us smile.
我们做梦、我们醒来;如此循环往复,生命被分割成片段、又属连成一串。
Between dreams and waking, life flows on, fragments joined like pearls upon a string.
我们时常以为自己能明晰醒与梦——
We think ourselves wise enough to tell dream from reality —
但若不醒来,又如何知晓我们曾在梦中?
But if we never wake, how can we know we dream?
而若在梦中,又如何能够呼唤自己醒来?
And if we ever dream, how can we call ourselves to wake?
(……)
(...)
星辰升起时也在落下,万物诞生后便将衰亡。
As stars both rise and set in heaven's dome, all life must bloom then find its final home.
世界壮阔、时光绵延,命运则好似无尽蛛网。
Time flows eternal through worlds vast and deep, while fate weaves webs where all must dance and leap.
你我不过网中虫豸、点缀于生命苍穹间的渺小碎片。
We're but small motes in fate's grand design, brief sparks that in life's vast dome shine.
我们杂乱无章地颤抖、生灭如流云随意聚散——
We tremble wild as clouds that drift and fade —
世界从未要求我们去理解,又何故徒劳去分析、去推演、去构建?
Why seek to grasp what can't be understood? Why build what world has never stood?
难道有人于睡榻上再叠床铺?难道有人于地基下再置廊柱?
Why build on beds already made? Why seek depths beneath the laid?
不可感知者无需存在。即便存在,也是虚无。
What senses cannot grasp need not be. If it is, it is as nothing.
(……)
(...)
我在仙女木摇曳的花蕊中看见清雅芬芳、在宴席上奏响的乐曲中听见鲜美甘甜。
In White Dryad's dance I see sweet scents grow, while feast songs taste like honey's gentle flow.
我在苗圃间花香中闻到绚烂色彩、在流淌的蜜糖中尝到欢快旋律。
Garden perfumes show rainbow light, while honey streams sing pure delight.
我的灵魂早就教给我万物究竟应为何物、心智也早已学会了切勿以理性自缚。
My soul sees truth in all that lives and grows, while my mind breaks free from reason's rigid throes.
我遇见一朵花,我观看、倾听、嗅闻、品尝它,它就在那儿——
A flower greets me, all senses embrace it, there it dwells —
但若我将它写下、画下、做成标本收藏,那朵花便不再是那朵花。
Yet to record, sketch, or preserve it, into something else it will transform.
(……)
(...)
最后更新于