欧洛尼斯祭坛祷词集 Prayers of the Oronyx Altar
记录祭祀欧洛尼斯仪式用语的小册子,内容足以覆盖村庄日常生活所需的各种场景。 A compact prayer book documenting the Oronyx ceremonial phrases, comprehensive enough to address all everyday village scenarios.
「记忆并非过去的囚牢,而是未来的指引。欧洛尼斯教导我们,唯有铭记历史,方能预见将来。」
"Memory is not a prison of the past, but a guiding light to the future. Oronyx teaches us that only by remembering history can we truly foresee what lies ahead."
【黄昏祷词】
"Twilight Prayer"
——于日暮时分吟诵
— Recited at Dusk
无垠星海的守望者啊,
O Watcher of the Endless Starry Sea,
永夜天帷的织造者啊,
O Weaver of the Evernight Veil,
欧洛尼斯,预见未来者,
Oronyx, Seer of all that is yet to come,
我等于此献上虔诚。
We humbly offer our devotion here.
如你遮蔽天幕,
As you veil the heavens above,
让艾格勒之眼闭合,
Let the Eye of Aquila be closed,
亦请垂怜我等,
And we ask for your mercy,
护佑我们穿行暗夜。
Guide us safely through the dark of night.
今昔未来尽在您掌,
The past, present, and future rest in your hands,
命运之线穿梭您指,
The threads of fate weave through your fingers,
无尽时光皆听您呼唤,
All of time listens to your call,
请接受我等敬献。
May you accept our humble offering.
【祭司入职誓词】
"Priest's Oath of Service"
我将如星辰般守夜,
I will watch through the endless night like the stars,
如时间般沉默,
Silent as time itself,
如命运般无悔。
Unwavering as fate.
我将担起天帷的重量,
I will bear the weight of the Skyveil,
我将守护预言的秘密,
Guarding the sacred secrets of prophecy,
我将成为黑夜的仆从。
Becoming the servant of the darkened hours.
无论星光如何微弱,
No matter how faint the starlight may be,
无论道路如何黯淡,
No matter how dim the path ahead,
我将追随永夜的呼唤,
I will follow the call of the Evernight,
直至我的灵魂归于天帷之中。
Until my soul is woven into the Skyveil.
【村民祈愿词】
"Villager's Prayer"
——日常祈愿简词
— A Simple Daily Prayer
欧洛尼斯大人,
Lord Oronyx,
请指引我们前行的路,
Guide our steps along the path ahead,
请护佑我们一夜安眠,
Grant us restful sleep through the night,
请赐予我们来日智慧。
Bestow upon us wisdom for the days to come.
【丰收祝祷词】
"Harvest Prayer"
——播种与收获时节的祝祷
— A Prayer for Sowing and Harvest Seasons
欧洛尼斯啊,时间的主宰,
Oronyx, Lord of Time,
请计算我们播种的日子,
Count the days of our sowing,
请记录我们耕耘的时辰,
Record the hours of our labor,
请衡量我们收获的时刻。
Measure the moments of our harvest.
正如您的夜幕孕育光明,
As your night enfolds the light of day,
让我们的种子在黑暗中茁壮,
Let our seeds grow strong in the darkness,
待到您命定的时刻,
And when your destined moment arrives,
便能结出满载的谷子。
Let us reap the fruits of our labor.
【求梦祷词】
"Dream Seeking Prayer"
——睡前祈祷,祈求启示梦境
— A Prayer for Revelatory Dreams
带我穿越黑暗,欧洛尼斯,
Guide me through the dark, Oronyx,
让我的梦境如星河般明亮。
Let my dreams shine like a river of stars.
在我闭眼之时,
As I close my eyes,
请向我展示那远方的景象。
Show me glimpses of distant visions.
过去已逝,未来未至,
The past is gone, the future yet unseen,
唯有现在属于我们。
Only the present belongs to us.
但在梦境的秘境中,
But in the sacred realm of dreams,
愿您让我瞥见命运的剪影。
Let me glimpse the shadows of fate.
【星象回溯祷词】
"Astral Retrospection Prayer"
——正式天文仪式用词
— For Official Astronomical Ceremonies
时间之河流向何方?
Where does the river of time flow?
欧洛尼斯之眼窥见一切。
The omniscient Eye of Oronyx sees all.
过往记忆如星辰闪烁,
Memories of the past shine like stars,
请赐予我们追寻的力量。
Grant us the strength to follow their light.
天幕轮转,命运编织,
As the heavens turn and fate weaves its pattern,
我们在您的凝视下解读天象,
We wish to unveil destiny beneath your watchful gaze,
企盼从中寻得真理的光芒。
Hoping to find the light of truth within.
【年轮谢礼】
"Yearly Gratitude"
——生日感恩祷词
— A Birthday Prayer of Thanks
又一年过去,欧洛尼斯,
Another year has passed, Oronyx,
又一圈年轮在我生命中刻下。
Another cycle of time etched in my life.
感谢您赐予我时间的宝贵礼物,
Thank you for your precious gift of time,
让我在这世间多行走一年。
Allowing me to walk this earth for another year.
您编织的命运,
The fate you have woven,
或喜或悲,或苦或甜,
Whether filled with joy or sorrow, hardships or fortunes,
我都甘之如饴,
I accept it all with gratitude,
因为这是您为我安排的旅程。
For this is the path you have set before me.
愿在未来的日子里,
May the days ahead teach me
我能更加珍惜每一刻,
To cherish each moment more,
如您珍视每一颗星辰,
As you do with each star,
如您眷顾每一段记忆。
As you bless each memory.
最后更新于