来自记忆中的星海,与礼物一同交予你手的寄语…笔迹隽秀,将一首小诗娓娓诉说。 A note from the starry sea of memory, delivered with a gift. The elegant script beautifully recounts a short poem.
致开拓者阁下:
Dear Mr./Miss Trailblazer,
当寒风吹彻送来第一缕飘雪,
When the cold wind brings the first drifting snow,
我们踏入泥泞荒原。
we step into the muddy wilderness.
收殓将死的花瓣,
Gathering the dying petals,
使它枯槁的哀荣,停柩于旅人的花冠。
we let their withered glory rest in the traveler's flower crown.
往返脚印,编织小径。
From footprints traveling back and forth, paths are woven.
未曾想过,有一日我会戴上花冠,
Never had I imagined that one day I would wear a flower crown.
走出雪境,那切割生死的晨昏线,
Leave this snowy realm, cross that boundary dawn and dusk, between life and death.
去往尚有余温的世间,
Journey to a world still warm with life,
与人相拥时面露笑颜。
and smile while embracing others.
在启程前,请捎上这副花冠吧。
Before your departure, take this flower crown with you.
它曾陪我行过漫漫长路,涉过幽冥的滩涂,
It has accompanied me through endless paths, across the shores of darkness.
赶赴西风尽头,伫望世界的新生。
Chase the end of the west wind, and witness the world's rebirth.
愿那些花儿如翩跹的蝴蝶,
May those flowers, like dancing butterflies,
在你疲倦之时,停歇在你的额间,
rest upon your brow when you're weary.
愿生命的温软与你常伴。
May life's gentle warmth always stay by your side.