一页寄语:阿格莱雅 A Note from Aglaea

来自记忆中的星海,与礼物一同交予你手的寄语…墨痕勾勒出雅致的花体。 A note from the starry sea of memory, delivered with a gift. The ink traces out a graceful, cursive script.

致开拓者阁下:

Dear Mr./Miss Trailblazer,

我曾为世界的变迭穿针引线,试图编织美好的命运,

I once threaded needles through the world's changes, trying to weave a beautiful destiny.

我们孤独逐火,直到灰白的光自天外降临;

We chased the flames in solitude, until the ashen light descended from beyond the sky.

如今,我难得放下沉重的织机,为自己裁衣,

Now, I rarely set aside my heavy loom to weave for myself,

而你们却又将启程,渐远的行迹让丝线也无法追及。

yet you are about to depart, your fading traces beyond even the reach of silk threads.

赠你的饰品并未倾注神性,由我亲手穿制,贴身珍藏;

The ornament I gifted you bears no divine essence. It was handcrafted by me, something I had cherished and carried everywhere.

因我并不想让它变得沉重,而是如一片羽毛停在你的手腕,

For I wished not to make it weighty, but rather like a feather resting on your wrist,

点缀你的身体,衬映你的魂灵。

adorning your form, illuminating your soul.

即便是我,也看不见你将踏上的未来,但我会为你祝祈——

Even I cannot see the future you will step into, I shall pray for you.

「开拓」为宇宙带来交织如丝弦的星轨,

The Trailblaze weaves star rails that intertwine like silk strings for this universe.

愿那些银色丝弦,为你引路,因你嗡鸣。

May those silver strings guide your way and resonate for you.

阿格莱雅

Aglaea

最后更新于