一页寄语:赛飞儿 A Note from Cipher

来自记忆中的星海,与礼物一同交予你手的寄语…一封措辞友善的「怪盗信」。 A note from the starry sea of memory, delivered with a gift. It appears to be a cordially worded letter from the Phantom Thief.

给灰子:

To Gray Mystery:

嘿!这应该是我给你的最后一封怪盗信了哦!

Hey! This should be the last phantom thief letter I'll ever send you!

「每当收到怪盗信,就要做好失去什么的准备。」

"When you receive a phantom thief letter, be prepared to lose something."

你应该有了这样的觉悟吧?

You're ready for that, aren't you?

但是——放心!

But don't worry!

不用捂住口袋,也别忙着翻检行囊。我不是要来偷盗——

No need to guard your pockets or frantically check your bags. I'm not here to steal.

而是要来和你进行最后的「分赃」。

I'm here for our final "split of the spoils."

这枚猫咪硬币,每次作案都陪在我的身旁。

This lucky cat coin has been by my side during every heist.

不论遇到什么窘境,只要手握着它,就都能逢凶化吉。

No matter what tight spot I'm in, just holding it turns my luck from woe to weal.

不管有什么烦心事,将它抛起,再接住,脚步便会变得无端轻盈。

Regardless of what weighs on my mind, tossing it up and catching it makes my steps mysteriously lighter.

我呀,早就看出来你心里也总是藏着不少「诡计」,

I've long seen that you also keep quite a bit of "Trickery" in your heart.

若非如此,你又怎能骗过命运,盗取未来呢?

Otherwise, how could you have deceived destiny and stolen from the future?

所以,就把这份「赃物」交给你吧——

So, I'll entrust this "stolen article" to you.

愿它能让你躲过每一次厄运,让你得到一切想要的东西。

May it help you dodge every misfortune and obtain everything you desire.

猫咪怪盗,敬上

Sincerely, Kitty Phantom Thief

最后更新于