一页寄语:那刻夏 A Note from Anaxa

来自记忆中的星海,与礼物一同交予你手的寄语…行文十分严谨。 A note from the starry sea of memory, delivered with a gift. The message is written with meticulous precision.

致开拓者:

To Trailblazer:

借由诸位之力,我已完成此世最伟大的课题,表演本可落幕——

Through your collective power, I have completed this life's greatest research, and the performance could have ended.

但在那安提基色拉人的脑中,我看到了世外无垠的知识。

But in the mind of that Antikytheran, I saw boundless knowledge beyond this world.

在最后的舞台上,我看到你们实现了扭转命运的奇迹。

On the final stage, I witnessed you achieve the miracle of defying destiny.

正是这些我仍不解的秘密,解开了将世界困囿的谜题,

It is these mysteries I still cannot comprehend that unlock the riddles confining our world,

使人在黑暗中的不竭摸索,不至于沦为徒劳。

so that our endless groping in darkness shall not be in vain.

故:我已目睹洞穴之外的真实,便不可停止求索。

Therefore: Having glimpsed the truth beyond the cave, I must never cease my quest.

无论翁法罗斯继续以何种形式存续,

No matter what form Amphoreus continues to exist in,

我都将延续「理性」,直至重拾真理,

I shall continue to carry "Reason" until I reclaim the truth,

将那更为神圣、宏伟之物再度超越、亵渎!

and once again surpass and desecrate that which is more divine and magnificent!

你大可以把这枚贤者之石视作我对你的嘉奖,

You can consider this Philosopher's Stone as my reward to you.

我希望你珍重这枚包含此世一切智慧的炼金奇迹,

I hope you'll treasure this alchemical miracle containing all the wisdom of this world,

但若遇到实在讲不通道理的蠢材,就用它的坚硬给予他启明吧。

but when you encounter fools who won't listen to reason, use its hardness to knock some sense into them.

阿那克萨戈拉斯

Anaxagoras

最后更新于