寄给咪发迷的信 Letter to Mifamem

你代白厄写给妖精笔友的回信,信中你分享了一些宝贵经验。 A response letter you wrote on behalf of Phainon to the fairy pen pal, sharing wisdom and advice.

亲爱的咪发迷:

Dear Mifamem:

好伙伴,很高兴你能注意到这一点。

Dear friend, I'm so glad you noticed!

在刻法勒脚下的奥赫玛,居住着一群红色头发的信使。她们和你差不多高,能够打开通往诸界的门径,把信嗖地送到目的地!我给你的回信便是如此送达的。

At Kephale's feet lies Okhema, home to a group of red-haired messengers. They're about as tall as you are, and can open doorways between realms, sending letters with a whoosh, right to where they need to be! That's how this letter found its way to you.

哈哈,你居然还记得。我也有一阵子没有尝到过它的味道了。

Haha, to think you'd still remember that. It's been a while since I last tasted it too.

我记得,把橄榄油和小麦粉揉成面团,放进炉子里烘培。至于糖…老妈放了多少勺来着?

I recall it was olive oil and wheat flour kneaded into dough, baked in the oven. As for the sugar... how many spoonfuls did Mom use again?

当时只顾着吃,没有细看。总想着离开家前,总有机会学的。

I was too busy eating to pay attention. I kept telling myself I'd have the opportunity to learn the recipe before I leave.

你可以多试试!

You can give it a few more tries!

就此搁笔。你要好好吃饭,好好睡觉。你要开心,你要幸福!

That's all from me for now. Eat well and sleep tight. Be happy, and live joyfully!

你永远的

Forever and always

好伙伴

Your good friend

最后更新于