来自记忆中的星海,与礼物一同交予你手的寄语…仿佛能嗅到蜜酿的甜香。 A note from the starry sea of memory, delivered with a gift. You can almost smell the sweet fragrance of honey brew wafting from it.
致小灰鱼儿:
To my dear Little Gray Fry,
我早已知晓,从天外之海游来的你,终会重返更广阔的汪洋。
I've known all along that you, having swum from beyond the sky, were destined to return to even vaster waters.
因为你的眼中总是藏着波涛,那是渴望自由的游鱼才有的目光。
I can see the roiling tides within your eyes, the gaze of a fish that longs for nothing but freedom.
而另一只目盲的小鱼,难舍眼前的蜃景,留恋洞中的水潭——
As for this other little blind fish... I cannot bear to leave the mirage before my eyes, attached as I am to this pool in the cave.
那闪耀的星海,于我而言太过刺眼,
To me, that brilliant sea of stars is far too dazzling.
毕竟在这水潭中,我也有自己的太阳。
Besides, here in this little pool, I have a sun to call my own.
所以,在那星火烧入你的天空之前,
So, before that spark sets your sky ablaze,
收下这份礼物,让耳边的回忆代我随行吧——
accept this gift, and let the memories it whispers be my companion at your side.
这枚骨螺中寄宿着涛声,
Within this shell fossil dwells the song of the tides.
我偶尔会把它贴在脸颊,聆听故乡的潮音。
I would occasionally press it to my cheek, listening for the sound of home.
若你遨游寰宇之遐,能借它记起你曾置身的水潭,
In your travels across the vast expanse of the cosmos, if this shell helps you recall the humble pool you left behind,
记起你饮下的蜜酿,和我们未完的盛宴…
the taste of the honey brew, and the banquet we never finished...
那就再好不过了,对吧?
That would be the best one could hope for, wouldn't it?
♫愿你的开拓永不停歇,直至星海之畔♫
♫ May your trailblazing never cease, until you reach the starry shores ♫
♫愿你能行于坦途之上,耳边涛声常伴♫
♫ May your path be one of perfect ease, as the cosmic ocean roars ♫